CAHS National Gift Membership - USA-Traditional
You can use this Gift Membership for new, renewing, or former (lapsed) Members. If you do not know their membership status, no problem. The information you supply will be checked against our current records on intake and, if the recipient is a current member, this gift membership will be treated as a renewal, with effect from the end of the current membership term.
- be sure to complete the required registration information immediately below (you can enlarge the text entry boxes using the little "pull tab" at the bottom-right of each box).
- additional notes are provided below on the subjects of multi-year membership registration, adding Gift Memberships to your order, or making a donation to the CAHS.
- The 4 quarterly print-edition CAHS Journals delivered to their mailing address anywhere in the continental United States;
- The CAHS National Monthly e-Newsletter delivered to their email address;
- Member's rates (for Member +1 Guest) to the CAHS Annual Convention;
- The right to cast a vote at the CAHS Annual General Meeting;
- The right to cast a vote for each of the two CAHS Journal article awards (Best Article and Best Researched Article);
- Full Access to the Members-only area of the CAHS National website (availability subject to a future launch date).
This membership is for the number of years entered in the Quantity box above. If the Quantity entered is more than "1", the membership is recorded as paid-up for that many years (e.g. entering "3" signs you up for 3 years), starting with the CAHS Journal cover-date year current at the time of registration.
If you would like to make a donation to the CAHS simply come back to this area and select this link to add your donation amount to prior to CHECKOUT.
The CAHS is incorporated as a Canadian-registered charitable organization – BIN registration number 118829589RR0001